Saturday, December 8, 2007

Neglectful Blogger

Sheesh. I have had such a busy week, with almost nothing to show for my late nights and stressful days. Why is it that the end of the semester presents more opportunities than ever before to procrastinate? Case in point: on Wednesday at 2:00 pm, I ran into another first year in the library. He suggested we get coffee at a local shop and study. Sounded good to me. Flash forward 11 hours later, it's 1 a.m., and I'm stumbling in my door drunk and hoarse after an afternoon and evening of bar hoping then karaoke singing (my rendition of "Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves" was the hit of the night). I won't even go into Thursday night except to say I finally got home at the time most people get up for work in the morning (5:30 am!) That's what happens when you don't take your own car.

Suffice to say, I will be in the library all day. I must write 8 more pages of my paper. Must. Then I'm sticking a fork in it. I'm excited by the prospect of being done with paper writing for a whole month in just 3 days. In 6, I'll be in New York.

Now, off to the library!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I turned mine in today...

Of course, now I have to catch up on all the grading that I haven't been doing...