Saturday, January 5, 2008

2007 Archies

Taking my cue from Donna's urging, here's my Archies list for 2007:

1. Cardigan sweaters
2. Juno and its soundtrack
3. Spring Awakening
4. Tracy Letts
5. white trash studies
6. dark chocolate (since everyone else is listing it)
7. Yuengling
8. My father
9. New York Public Library
10. National Writing Project
11. The Tomato Head
12. having my own apartment
13. poetry
14. teaching
15. space heaters
16. McKay Used Books
17. Something Brewing in Conway
18. Conway, Arkansas
19. Shakespearean tragedy
20. graduate school, for the most part


I'll add more things as I think of them. Show me your Archies!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I don't see many movies-- especially not in the theater. But I went to see Juno with a group of teenagers (I evidently earned time in purgatory) & was shocked by how good it was. And I loved the music (which one of my daughter's friends referred to as "country"-- an otherwise smart young woman).